We're looking for a Business Analyst to support the optimization and rationalization of processes, through the collection, analysis and use of data for the definition of business plans and strategic decisions of Sponsorship and Venue Business areas.
- Analyze Sponsorship and Venue areas needs in detail; identify inefficiencies and propose solutions and alternatives aimed at improving business processes.
- Proactive approach on insights and suggestions looking at the market (tourism, economics, industries trends, etc.).
- Be a reference point/intermediary between the IT Dept. and the Commercial Dept.
- Make data extraction/request (to IT), analysis and visualization, with the purpose of creating reports and dashboards to monitor the progress of the commercial activities (Sponsorship and Venue), ensuring data quality.
- Support to define data-based goals and KPIs to facilitate the monitoring of business performances.
- Sales Business Analysis: support in the planning and forecasting of sales, analysis of sales data according to different KPIs, verification of profitability.
- CRM Business Analysis: support in dealing with the Sales Process Development, the management and analysis of clients/prospects data and the activity monitoring.
- Asset Performance Analysis: support the Asset Inventory Development and the monitoring of asset sales/performances.
- Strong analytical mindset and project management skills
- Problem-solving, ability to work under pressure and in team
- Ability to meet deadlines and flexibly adapt to rapid changes
- At least 3+ year of experience in Business Analysis
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken language (B2 level at least)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good knowledge of the following programs is a plus: SQL, Excel (with VBA), PowerBI, PYTHO
- Ability to use IT tools for data processing and visualization (e.g. Tableau) is a plus
- Degree in Management Engineering is a plus