The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and analytical support to the Partnerships Sales Team across the sales process.
This role will develop, maintain, and ensure the implementation of an organized and solid foundation on which commercial success can be built, whilst supporting the commercial team across other administrative requirements.
The right candidate must have the ambition to develop and maintain a high functioning and efficient administrative commercial process; through the application of strong analytical and project management skills and the ability to organise, multi-task, and support multiple projects.
Specialising in asset management and the maintenance and development of the sales process through the Salesforce platform, plus working on the contractualisation of partnership agreements.
Key deliverables / expectations will include (but not be limited to):
SALES PROCESS & SALESFORCE MANAGEMENT:
- Ensure the accuracy of asset valuation and pricing for the official rate card, working in collaboration with Research & Insights team members, and AS Roma data and insight providers.
- Creation of asset packages based on our inventory and partner pyramid.
- Insertion of new assets on the rate card and operatively on Salesforce.
- Inform and align with Partnership Sales to ensure clear communication of these assets and valuations.
- Inform and align with Partnerships Management and Marketing Teams on the implementation of assets where relevant.
- Interface with departments involved for their asset sale through partnerships (e.g. Merchandising, Ticketing, etc).
- Establish final sale price per asset in all new partnerships (to be uploaded operatively on Salesforce).
- Creation of regular and ad hoc dashboards/reports on assets sold for each department in alignment with AS Roma’s Digital Transformation team.
- Monitor asset sales and work with the Digital Transformation team to establish a real time, inventory tracking mechanism.
- Improve our processes (with the support of the IT and Digital transformation teams) with the aim of providing a better tool for the Sales Team.
- Support the Sales Team with data entry of deals to create a history, to generate reporting in terms of assets and revenues, to coordinate with our Admin. Dept., to create a tracked asset list for the Key Accounts.
- Manage and supervise day-to-day workflow on Salesforce.
- Generating reporting based on needs with the aim of improving strategic decision making.
- Support on the creation and monitoring of budget and forecasts.
- The creation of a Salesforce user manual for the Sales Partnership team and the delivery of ‘refresher’ training as and when required.
- Constant review and update of the standard Partnership Agreement template with the legal department for improvement and simplification.
- Implementation of the standard document on Salesforce to efficiently generate contract drafts.
- Interface with the salesperson during the contracting process; monitoring amendments and acting as a point of reference for Legal Department and Sales Manager.
- Operational management of contract closure, signature process, Salesforce final insertion.
- A focused individual, able to work with the team (and other teams across the organisation), but also working autonomously and proactively
- An appetite to maintain but also develop process and working practice
- To support the commercial strategy and activity with data driven decisions
- A project worker, strategic thinking, high attention to detail and finisher.
- Predisposition to a well-organized workflow and procedure, with a view to improving team efficiencies and quality of work
- Capacity to work to specific goals & KPIs in a pressurised environment
- Analytical mindset and results-oriented
- MS Office: proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.