As a Community Relations Specialist, you will take part in the conception, organization and management, also administrative, of new charitable and social projects and in the community engagement activities.
- Receipt, filter and manage of charity/social requests, proposals coming to the Club from different channels/people.
- Roma Cares mailbox/phone contact management.
- Receipt of requests/proposals from Onlus, Associations, Entities and managing meeting for the receipt of proposals for projects and activities.
- Roma Cares administrative and accounting management in coordination with AS Roma administration unit – purchase passive cycle, control on invoicing and orders to suppliers, receipts for donors, drawing of annual relation for a budget.
- Charity auction website powered by “Charity Stars” management – objects screening, contents upload, contact with customers, invoicing, shipping.
- Taking part in the conception and organization of new projects and activities.
- Roma Authentication mailbox management in coordination with AS Roma Historic Archive.
- Waiting list management for: disabled people visiting Trigoria in coordination with team manager, requests for sports material by entities in coordination with first team storage and other business unit in order to donate disused material, Stadium free tickets for Charities in coordination with ticketing office.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English, written and oral.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Enthusiasm, passion and flexibility.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and organisational skills.