As a Data Analytics Manager, you will provide direction for the team of Data Analytics, supporting all AS Roma departments to use data to drive high performance and quality.
Data Analytics Manager implement and manage tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights and is the owner of technical aspects of all Analytics internal or external projects.
- Understand business needs and objectives.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting and define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts and ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights and apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends.
- Formulating and implementing several management techniques for quality data collection, in order to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
- Analyzing, interpreting, and presenting results by implementing different tools and techniques.
- Liaising with the business stakeholders and managers in order to understand the requirements for reporting and delivering correct and accurate information.
Are you interested? Send your resume!
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager .
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Data management, in both structured and unstructured forms.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Background in project management.
- Experience in SQL and NOSQL environment, ETL process and programming.
- Experience in creation of analysis and visual report using a Business Intelligence tool.
- Experience with Workflow creator (preferred KNIME).
- Strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence.
- Superb communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Management or a related field.
- English language at B2 level or better (written and spoken).
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.