A new exciting role across the Merchandising and Marketing departments.
As an e-Commerce Specialist, you will be responsible for maximizing conversion on AS Roma store website ensuing that our customers have the best shopping experience when shopping online.
This position will coordinate site content, functionalities, product catalogue and marketing activities based on the review of business analytics.
In addition, you will develop a profitable presence for AS Roma on E-Commerce Marketplaces.
- Develop close relationships with our technical partner New Balance and our licensees, making sure that our product catalogue is always update with the right content for the best shopping experience
- Collaborate with a variety of functions, including the e-commerce agency, in order to develop content aligned with brand identity, commercial initiatives and shoppers needs
- Lead the translation process, ensuring that ecommerce translations are accurate
- Create standards and best practices for content creation, maintenance and new product listings
- Coordinate web marketing operations and implementation of strategies to develop the business
- Plan and execute a marketing calendar of new launches, promotions and campaigns
- Implementation of creative and content-rich user journeys
- Definition and implementation of digital marketing activities aimed at increasing traffic and sales performance.
- Support integration with several Market Places, expanding distribution to target countries
- Define and implement omnichannel strategies
- Lead all operational KPI, monitor performance and propose corrective action plans
- Analyze and share weekly and monthly reports on the evolution of the online channel giving new inputs
- Drive recommendations for improving site content, merchandising and brand visibility based on the results.
- Analyze the sales data and define the forecast in synergy with the Buyer Manager
- At least 6 years experience in managing e-commerce platforms
- Master’s degree in economics
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Possess a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space, including best practices and industry trends
- Experience managing and reporting against multi-year plans, budgets, KPIs and milestones
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Magento Commerce Cloud and Google Analytics
- Experienced in developing and executing growth strategies
- Be able to talk with numbers and prepare presentations with analysis to influence management
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external to the company
- Excellent commercial capabilities. Strong business drive and entrepreneurship
- Fluent in English and Italian (additional language proficiency is a plus)
- Market place experience (T-Mall, Amazon)
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.