|If you are a recent graduate or bachelor/master's student, we have an excellent opportunity for you as an HR intern. As a team player, you’ll be working in a team which deals with managing human resources at 360°.
The HR Intern will be involved in:
- Ensuring that the HR Database is maintained and timely updated;
- Producing HR reports;
- Time & Attendance management;
- HR projects and initiatives as needed (recruiting - training – performance management - etc).
- Education: Master/Bachelor degree in Economics - Business Administration – Law – Psychology (Master in Human Resources or a relevant equivalent is considered a plus).
- IT knowledge: strong MS Office skills (great command of Excel and Power Point);
- Italian and English – Fluent
- High confidentiality;
- Proactive attitude;
- Networking skills;
- Strong communications skills;
- Ability to simplify.
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.