As our marketing DTC specialist, you will be responsible for bringing our brand purpose to life and securing commercial impact at retail, through inspirational storytelling and engaging brand experiences. You will be part of creating and implementing our store concept, you will drive the seasonal campaign initiatives as well as secure ongoing activations in our stores.
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven retail marketeer who loves to develop initiatives to inspire and engage with our fans in our store environment. You are a passionate brand builder who cares about visual identity and can provide clear guidance on how to bring the brand to life in retail. But you also need to have a solid understanding of how to support conversion through more commercial messages. We believe that you have strong planning and networking skills and love sport and lifestyle.
- Lead, plan, and operate audience-first-driven GTM campaign including in-store merchandising POSM materials, promotions and instore activities based on seasonal, novelty, new store opening highlight. Support to drive store traffic and improve conversion rates.
- Develop the operational processes for the retail spaces that support improved productivity, profitability, and ability to scale the business.
- Ensure that all marketing & comms activities are well coordinated with other departments (press, brand, commercial, design, graphic), ensuring that the communication inside the team flows smoothly and the marketing activities are implemented and coordinated between digital, retail, event, social media, partnerships and licensing
- Special project management such as by channel specific activities, offsite, pop up store initiatives.
- Deliver effective and seamless communication with sales team and ensure all the retail marketing activities are executed as planned in store.
- Understand omini-channel shopper / consumer behavior and cooperate with digital marketing to deliver seamless online and offline experience. To conduct status review meetings, report delivery performance and departments satisfaction.
- Monitor and report on market trends and competitors and propose/initiate/take actions.
- +5 years of experience in creating and implementing brand building product storytelling and retail activation initiatives within the sports or lifestyle industry.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Experienced with the creation and execution of large marketing initiatives within a company.
- A solid commercial focus and understanding.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing department and quickly re-focus from unexpected outcomes.
- Experience from developing and implementing store concepts across different retail formats.
- Experience from working with design and retail marketing agencies.
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.