The Marketing Operations Manager will be a key member of the marketing team, taking part in developing, implementing, executing, and reporting on marketing activities for the entire club. This is an exciting new role reporting to the Head of Marketing.
This role works closely with internal cross-functional business teams, brand, development/studio, media and commercial teams as well as our external partners to ensure the success of the marketing activations. The successful applicant will be motivated, ambitious and have the ability to lead the relationship with other departments and agencies involved.
- Develop and execute marketing plan including events, sponsorships, DTC and institutional activations.
- Creating marketing campaigns and need analysis to increase brand KPIs, drive sales.
- Overseeing all the marketing operations workflow ensuring it’s appropriate for the target – this includes needs analysis, brief, asset selection, tone of voice and its execution.
- Collaborating with commercial and media department to create marketing and creative assets.
- To work with commercial teams to support the creation of proposals by sales, including work breakdown structure and statement of work, with a high focus on activations requirements and implementation.
- To manage, steer & lead project implementations and assure synchronization between plan and reality regarding the triple constraint.
- To coordinate resource planning and deliverables, ensuring that departments commitments are met.
- To conduct status review meetings, report delivery performance and departments satisfaction.
- You lead, develop, and organize your project team effectively (including measurements)
- Manage, coach and develop employee that reports directly into this role.
- Experience in identifying, analyzing and solving complex problems using data and sound judgement.
- Be a motivated person with at least 8-10 years of experience in marketing or agencies.
- Utilizes critical thinking/problem solving skills whilst being a strong multi-tasker & stress resistant.
- Proven track record to work in multi-functional teams, networking, coaching and mentoring effectively with others to achieve desired goals.
- Organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Relevant experience in business process or asset management technology, ideally in marketing.
- Be an individual with a detailed understanding of the core markets and a good understanding of the ancillary markets and how they interact.
- Be able to talk with numbers and prepare presentations with analysis to influence management
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Demonstrated decision making and solutions oriented
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Italian (additional language proficiency is a plus)
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.