The successfull candidate will give administrative/documental support and assistance in all Stadium related activities.
- Relationship with Coni for Stadium activities on Championship/Coppa Italia/Uefa Matches and special Projects.
- Organizational activities for Championship/Coppa Italia and Uefa Match Day Operation Contact.
- Lega Calcio institutional and social iniziatives implementation.
- Support to MKTG and Commercial Dept. for Stadium Sponsors' activations.
- Pre-match entertainment activity planning and scheduling.
- Sponsors's and Corporate's equipments and tools production and management.
- Handling Club visas for international matches.
- Players documentations checking and inserting.
- Handling practices to obtain a residency contract, residence permit and following renewals for foreign players and employees, passport renewal and fiscal codes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role or in event organization and management.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English, written and oral.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Enthusiasm, passion and self-abnegation.
- Proactivity and ability to solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.