This role will report to the Manager Operations Manager. As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for shaping our partnership activations, managing the entire lifecycle of partner and creating new marketing assets to our sales team. You’ll work directly with partnership team management to understand their needs , and run marketing campaigns to drive partnership acquisition and activation.
In this role you’ll develop the GTM plans and you’ll define the scope and specifics of the marketing partnership, and execute external go-to-market activities.
- Establish Rev’s partner marketing program. You’ll help define what “partner marketing” means at Rev and identify the types of partner channels that will be the most valuable to Rev and our partner ecosystem.
- Create, own, and manage the partner success portal through content updates, working with sales enablement on new training, and tracking partner engagement and growth.
- Develop and execute on a wide range of GTM plans for partners. Manage co-marketing activities that support them such as events, webinars, paid media, emails, etc.
- Coordinate impactful branded contents necessary to support the channel communications strategy.
- Collaborate with revenue operations to implement dashboards for measuring success across partner programs. Develop insights on program performance, identify opportunities for improving outcomes and work cross functionally to implement changes
- 5+ years experience in partnerships or agencies.
- Proven track record of selling in the football media space and overachieving revenue targets.
- Experience in working with brands at the highest level managing senior personnel and teams across multiple locations.
- Extensive experience of delivering against a sales target and working collaboratively with internal stakeholders across multiple countries.
- Experience negotiating complicated multi-platform commercial partnerships with experience in TV and digital.
- Have a strong perspective and previous hands on experience on content and product offerings in the industry.
- Ability to foster professional relationships and liaise with internal and external partners.
- Project management experience.
- Never satisfied with the status quo, always thinking "how can we do this better?".
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization and demonstrate leadership skills.
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.