In this role you will approach actively targeted business clients. In addition, you will set a pipeline and source new leads until getting them started. You will also be asked to manage relationships with existing customers.
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives
- Manage the sales pipeline and source leads
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
- Manage relationships with existing customers
- Achieve forecasted sales goals
- Be able to properly demonstrate the features and benefits of corporate hospitality to customers
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain relationship
- Attend and represent the Company at local events, exhibitions and meetings
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive
- Solid knowledge of sales management and b2b sales pipeline management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with analytical, productivity, and reporting tools such as MS Office, Salseforce, LinkedIn, etc…
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Fluency in English
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.