POSITION TITLE: Sales Assistant
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
LOCATION: Fiumicino Airport
As Roma is an international Soccer Club rooted in fashion sportswear, an organization where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies.
For our new Travel Retail Shop in Shop we are looking for Sales Assistants English and Italian speaking.
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service, ensuring to clients a high level shopping experience always achieving sales targets and KPIs of the store. The ideal profile will work as Brand Ambassador able to represent the image and to transfer the values of the brand in terms of standing, knowledges and contents to transfer to clients.
The priorities are to provide high class customer service and use the best skills and knowledge, aiming to a continuous improvement, in order to maximize sales.
- Provide product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; select appropriate information;
- Maintain the store standards according to the guidelines;
- Assist and interact with customer in order to find the products they are looking for and, eventually, solve their problems;
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor;
- Carry out ticket sales duties;
- Warehouse tasks management (stocks, moving products, returns, orders and deliveries ...).
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Team spirit: Cooperate well with colleagues; offer help and support to others to reach common goals; take initiative to develop team spirit; remain available and helpful even at tense and stressful times; able to develop and maintain internal network;
- Client-orientation: Always show respect to clients (colleagues, superiors, clubs, suppliers, etc); agree on deliveries and expectations with clients; meet the client’s expectation; get positive feedback from client; have full confidence of client; anticipate wishes;
- Professionalism: Reliable and committed to meeting quality standards and deadlines; respect budget; good planning and anticipation; focus on efficient implementation; follow up after completion; assume responsibility for own actions; act as an example for others;
- At least 2 years of experience in fashion retail;
- Strong attitude and specific knowledges in managing a proper selling ceremony and customer service;
- Very focused on results and on targets, able to work in fast and dynamic environment;
- Strong interest for fashion and sportswear market and his main influencer, brands and dynamics. Really updated about trends and needs of our customer target;
- Fluent in English and Italian, the knowledge of a third language will be considered a plus.
Hours: Full Time / Part Time - 30 weekly hours.
Availability to work on shift from Monday to Sunday.