The Stadium Marketing Coordinator, under guidance of the Head of Consumer Marketing, will be responsible for executing multiple strategies that drive the success of marketing efforts for stadium activities and develop a best-in-class experience in terms of entertainment at the stadium. These tasks include updating show information across different touchpoints (website, app, social), coordinating CRM activities related to stadium products, plus the coordination and delivery of marketing assets supporting ticketing, venue hospitality and ancillary products.
- Oversee onsite activations in the Fan Village and inside the stadium during the match-day
- Oversee sport production and entertainment activities on match-day
- Coordinate advertising campaign related to stadium products (single tickets, season tickets, mini-plan)
- Coordinate and execution of promotional activities
- Execute fan communication plans to ensure key information before each match via email, social, website and app
- 3-5 years of prior experience in marketing (entertainment and/or sport industry)
- Good written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies.
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while juggling multiple tasks.
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.