We are looking for an organized Venue Product Specialist to handle the operations and the product development linked to AS Roma Premium and AS Roma Business Club project. In this role, you will be required to coordinate the logistics of match-day events on hospitality areas. The Venue Product Specialist will be involve developing a best-in-class experience for corporate hospitality clients, both on match-day and during the week.
- Coordinate suppliers (catering, staff, fornitures, …)
- Ensure all hospitality areas are set correctly before stadium opens.
- Ensure that complaints in hospitality areas during match-day are dealt with efficiently.
- Communicate all details of the match-day event to the guests.
- Communicate all details of the match-day event to the suppliers.
- Analysis, scouting and development of new services for corporate hospitality clients.
- Budget monitoring
- Awareness of stadium facilities, general geography of the stadium and where to access information
- Liaise with Venue Product Coordinator and report all details of the event during and post event
- Event organization
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience on venue or event organization
- Ability to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Negotiation skills and leadership abilities.
- Willingness to work during match-day (also in the weekends)
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.