We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual who can work in the brand & marketing team on the growth of national & international brand development.
Brand specialist will work on making sure that the branding is consistent across all Club’s communications and campaigns and to ensure that the brand remains recognizable, up to date and attractive for fans and customers.
- Monitoring and updating of Club Brand Manual and visual identity
- Supervision and monitoring of the use of all the Brand Assets
- Support in the development of the branding of Club’s venues and all Club’s events
- Support in the development of brand, marketing and commercial campaigns in collaboration with other internal departments and working with external agencies
- Daily working with internal and external graphic designers, suppliers and agencies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in brand or marketing roles
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to think strategically and come up with brand campaigns and adv campaigns
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Experiences in sports sectors, product companies, communication companies or fashion companies are welcomed and recommended
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.