AS Roma is working to engage its fans and other stakeholders – ticket and hospitality buyers, store customers, local and international fans, sponsors, business club members – by using digital touchpoints and data, to reach a larger audience and target the prospects who are most likely to buy products or services.
A new exciting role in the Marketing department.
As a CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for customer acquisition, retention and conversion. You will develop and execute the CRM multichannel campaigns (email, web push, mobile push, sms, automations) being the gatekeeper for all customer data in the Marketing department, reporting to the CRM & Digital Marketing Manager.
Customer Relationship Management
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and conversion, being the gatekeeper for all customer data
- Coordinate the production of marketing emails and automated campaigns
- Collaborates with a variety of functions (merchandising, ticketing, sponsorship) executing CRM campaigns in line with business needs and objectives
- Coordinate lead generations campaigns to grow fan database, in line with GDPR
- Maximise all opportunities for data capture
- Map and design customer journeys based on business needs and fans’ engagement
- Create A/B tests to optimize the communications to fans
- Work closely with the Technology department to optimise all marketing automation data feeds to AS Roma’s data lake
- Maintain CRM dashboards/reports to provide up-to-date information to manager
- Track database growth and propose corrective action plans
- Create standards and best practices for fans’ data and campaigns
- Identify improvements and innovations to interact with consumers more effectively
- Execute post campaign analysis - based on defined KPIs
- +5 years of experience in managing CRM operations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms
- Possess a strong knowledge of the CRM space, including best practices and industry trends
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experienced in B2C
- Experienced in web analytics & data visualization tools
- Experienced in developing and executing CRM growth strategies
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience managing and reporting against multi-year plans, budgets, KPIs and milestones
- Be able to talk with numbers and prepare presentations with analysis
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external to the company
- Fluent in English and Italian
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.