We are looking for a Head of International Strategy who will combine strategic insights with business development, focusing on generating direct returns from international activities, including international tours and new business initiatives. She/he will be responsible for developing and building international growth strategy.
- Lead commercial efforts and negotiation for Tours & Friendlies (1st Team, Female, U19);
- Overview the entire operational organization of a Tour/Friendly in collaboration with all the Club’s Departments (Commercial, Sport, Communication);
- Identify and execute Club wide opportunities in key Regions (i.e. International Expansion) through Strategic Partnerships with local Clubs / Institutions;
- Create new Club’s touchpoints in strategic market (e.g. Academies, Camps) and activate them during Friendlies/Tours or throughout the Season;
- Coordinate Esports Manager in the participation to Club’s sponsor’s tournaments (Konami). Identify new game platforms in line with Club’s identity, create new Teams aimed at increasing Club’s assets to be sold to Partners;
- Identifying key markets and uncovering new revenue opportunities;
- Mapping out fan base demographics, metrics and analytics globally;
- Work with Digital to identify digital content and communication strategy in the China market.
- Commercial mindset
- Strong sales attitude
- Wide international network of Clubs, agencies and broadcasters
- Knowledge of international football market (commercial / Sport)
- Familiarity with Sport Department logics (for Friendly/Tours organization)
- Direct experience in some key markets for Club development and monetization (e.g. China)
- Fluent in English (at least C1)
Are you interested? Send your resume!
If we do not contact you within 15 days, please consider the job search closed.